Essential Oils Desk Reference 8th Edition - FULL-COLOR (2019)
Delivery will only be +/- 3 weeks after purchase. 0849479403 Copeland Koorts.
These are ordered on a pre-order basis. The sooner you place your order the sooner we can get more into SA💗
Anything else added to the cart will be shipped once the book have arrived with your order.
The 8th Edition of the Essential Oils Desk Reference is your comprehensive guide to the immense properties and capabilities of pure essential oils. This all-inclusive guide combines the factual findings of scientific research with tried-and-true methods for best use. Spiral binding allows pages to open completely and lie flat, enabling you to read and apply effortlessly. Coated pages help to keep your copy resilient from oily fingers, and the lighter paper makes it portable and less bulky.
Sidebar, full-bleed color-coding of the six main sections makes the Essential Oils Desk Reference easy to use.
The “Essential Oils Desk Reference” is divided into six main sections for clarity and user-friendliness. Due to the immense amount of information contained within the book, each section is categorized by a corresponding color within the section guide. This color tabbing continues throughout the book allowing each section to be immediately identifiable and quickly located. Updated with the newest Young Living products, this new guide has everything you need to use ANY Young Living product.
A brief overview of each section is as follows:
Section 1: Introduction
- A Brief History of Essential Oils and Their Place in Modern Medicine
- A Breakdown of the Chemistry of Essential Oils and Effects
- How to Safely Use Essential oils
- Scientific Research and Documentation
- Producing Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
Section 2: Products
- Single Essential Oils and Their Application Codes
- Essential Oil Blends and Their Application Codes
- Nutritional References and Supplements
- Ningxia Wolfberry
- Hormones and Vibrant Health
- Personal Care
- Essential Oils and Nutrition for Children
- Essential Oils Use in the Home
- Animal Care with Essential Oils
Section 3: Application
- Neuro Auricular Technique
- Lymphatic Pump
- Vita Flex Technique
- Raindrop Technique
Section 4: Special Issues
- Mental and Emotional Rejuvenation and Support
- Aging, Antioxidants, Alkalinity, Cleansing and Diet
- Enzymes, Minerals and Water
Section 5: Personal Usage
- Getting Started with Essential Oils
- Quick Usage Guide
- Taking Charge of Your Health
- A-Z Ailment Personal Usage Guide
Section 6: Appendix
- Appendix, Bibliography and Index
Published: March 2019
Binding: Spiral Bound
Size: 11” x 10” x 1.5” (with spiral binding)
NB No discount code can be applied to this order.