Thieves Household Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner
Most cleaning applications: 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water
Light degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 4 cups water
Great for cleaning kitchen counters, walls, hard floors and carpets, mirrors, highchairs, appliances, and more!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Concentrated formula is easy to mix to create a variety of cleaning solutions for inside and outside the home
Rinses clean without leaving residue
Safe to use around children and pets as directed
Offsets unpleasant odours with the rich, spicy aroma of Thieves premium essential oil blend
Provides an effective, deep clean with the power of naturally derived, plant-based ingredients that lift dirt, pet stains, dried-on food, grime, and more
Infused with Young Living's signature Thieves premium essential oil blend for a rich, spicy aroma
Water, Alkyl polyglucoside, Sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Thieves [Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil, Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
†Premium essential oil
When first cleaning plastics, fabrics, or finished surfaces such as wood, perform a spot test on an inconspicuous area. Should staining occur, discontinue use immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and mucous membranes.
THIEVES HOUSEHOLD CLEANER Thieves Household Cleaner is the perfect, versatile go-to for all your cleaning needs for a happy, healthy home. This Young Living exclusive includes only plant-based and naturally derived ingredients to effectively clean your home without taking synthetic shortcuts or using potentially harsh ingredients. Plus, the concentrated formula means that one 426 ml bottle makes 20 spray bottles of standard cleaner! We love this household staple for everything from general cleaning to tough messes to DIYs.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Concentrated formula is easy to mix to create a variety of cleaning solutions for inside and outside the home
- Safe to use around children and pets as directed
- Provides an effective, deep clean with the power of naturally derived, plant-based ingredients that lift dirt, pet stains, dried-on food, grime, and more
GENERAL CLEANING For general cleaning, simply add 1-2 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner to a 500 ml Spray pump bottle and fill with water! You can add essential oils for extra scent and cleaning power if you wish or make the formula more concentrated for tougher messes.
- Spring Breeze Thieves Cleaner: 15 drops each Grapefruit, Tangerine, 10 drops Clary Sage, Lemon
- Baking Cookies Thieves Cleaner: 15 drops each Vanilla, Cinnamon Bark, 10 drops Stress Away
- Citrus Spice Thieves Cleaner: 15 drops each Orange, Cinnamon Bark, 10 drops Clove, 5 drops each Nutmeg, Ginger
- Frosted Forest Thieves Cleaner: 15 drops each Peppermint, Tangerine, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Bergamot
Here are some other ideas for using this one bottle to clean your entire home!
- Thieves Degreaser
- Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 1-2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Add this to a glass spray bottle and use on: Kitchen Sink, Toilet Seats, Bathroom Sink. Bathtub, Floors and Tile
- Glass and Mirror Cleaner
- Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil blend, 1 tsp white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
- Sink and Tile Scrub Recipe
- Simply mix equal parts Thieves Household Cleaner and the baking soda in a bowl and use throughout your whole house on grimy surfaces!
10 FAST WAYS TO USE THIEVES CLEANER TODAY
- Windows and Mirrors - 1 capful of Thieves Cleaner to 4-5 cup water in glass spray bottle. Provides a streak free shine.
- Carpets - 1 capful for 4-5 cups water to a steam cleaner can remove dirt and grime from carpets and upholstery. Make sure to spot check.
- Garbage Cans - 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups water. Spray both inside and outside to remove dirt and grime. Wipe clean. (No need to wash off) You may also want to consider adding a few drops of Thieves Essential Oil to a cotton ball and dropping into the bottom of can as a weekly deodorizer.
- Heavy Degreaser - 1 capful Thieves cleaner to 1 cup water. Spray and soak for 5 minutes. Wipe away grease like your name is Houdini.
- Bathroom Soft Scrub - 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1⁄4 cup baking soda. Using a bristle toilet brush, scrub inside of toilets and showers and sit 5 min before rinsing or flushing.
- Toy Soak - 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 3 Cups water in sink or bucket. Let your baby’s toys soak for 15 minutes to remove grime and hidden dangers all while providing a non-toxic sanitizer for your tiniest of human’s favourite toys. Make sure to rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Floors - Cleaning floors can be so easy with this one solution that cleans, deodorized and adds shine to various hard flooring. 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner to 4 cups water (we always add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for the smell and extra shine) Mop as usual.
- Fridge Cleaner - 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 2 cups water. Great for both inside and a steak free stainless-steel cleaner. Also, who wants harsh chemicals where we store food.
- Tiles and Grout - 1 capful of Thieves Cleaner with 1/2 cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray tile and grout. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Use a small brush to get stains out. You may use less water for stronger concentration as needed.
- Mattress Cleaner - 1 capful of Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups water, add 3 drops Purification essential oil and spritz over entire mattress for overall clean. When using as a spot cleaner, spray thoroughly and scrub with a light bristled brush.