The ARIA Diffuser
Product Summary Young Living’s Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser is a unique, stylish way to bring the benefits of essential oils into your home or workplace. This system combines the latest in diffuser technology with a variety of useful features. The included remote lets you choose from a selection of soothing, built-in sounds, run time, or enjoy the multicolored LED lights. With the built-in speakers, you can plug in your own personal music device and enjoy the music of your choice. The Aria may be used daily to help create a peaceful, soothing environment wherever you need it most. Primary Benefits
• Elegant ultrasonic mist gives any space a spa-like atmosphere. Set the mood by selecting from a range of LED light colors.
• Natural materials such as a durable American maple base and glass dome direct the essential oil vapor.
• Matching wood remote control allows you to turn on the Aria from any spot in the room.
• Choose from 12 minutes of relaxing music played through internal speakers or plug in your own personal music player with the provided AV cord and listen to any music you choose. Suggested Use
• Assemble the Aria by fitting on the splash guard, ventilation attachment, and electrical plug.
• Fill with distilled or filtered water up to the water indicator line. • Place 15–25 drops of Young Living essential oil into the water well (more if you prefer more oil vapor in the air).
• Turn on the Aria using the remote and enjoy. Cleaning Instructions • Wipe down the diffuser after every use with a clean, dry cloth. • The glass bowl is dishwasher safe. Did You Know?
• An internal trigger will turn off the diffuser when it senses that the water is gone.
• “Aria” is a musical term used to describe a piece of music written for a solo voice. The name fits perfectly with the unique elegance of the diffuser’s natural and musical features.
• The wood base is lightly coated to resist staining. To minimize any risk of staining, simply wipe down after every use. oil put in the air, the more therapeutic benefits the user will experience; if less oil is used, fewer therapeutic benefits will be present.